name and link to friendly conversers..

Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

    If you'd like to join this conversation you can do so by leaving comments for particular entries. Or, you may also send an email with the permalink to your video, audio, or text post that you would like to be considered for posting on this page. The email address is:

    conversationGod
    [at]gmail[dot]com

    Comment moderation has been discontinued in hopes that this will better promote a freer flowing converstion. It would be appreciated if we could work together to ensure that spam or disrespectful comments do not have part on these pages. Comments or posts will not be excluded for differences of beliefs or opinions. This should be a place where people can feel free to share and converse.

This page has been set up as a place to converse. The topic: God, religion, beliefs, unbeliefs, life, death and more. Really I'd just like this to be a place where a people can see, read, and join in on a friendly discussion about these important topics.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Piece of Conversation God. Submitted by Bev.


This is a video submitted by Bev Sykes you can check out her vlog 'Funny the Vlog' here. I really enjoyed listening to Bev share her thoughts. She shared her words with kindness and with an frankness that was evident. I am glad to see this video here as part of this conversation. Hopefully we will see more people sharing their views so openly . Leave your thoughts and comments or make a video and let us know what you think.

Tagged:

Comments on "A Piece of Conversation God. Submitted by Bev."

 

Blogger Bev Sykes said ... (3:10 PM) : 

I just tried to watch the videos you have linked here and couldn't get any of them to play, including my own!

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Hey Bev,

Thanks so much for letting me know you were having problems. For some reason things do seem to be going a bit slow. However I have been able to download all the videos I tried. Yours just did play on my computer but only after the whole file downloaded and after waiting about 3-4minutes for it. I assume that it may be that the hosting site is being a little bit slow. This happens on occasion. Things seem to be working now even though they do seem a little bit slower than usual.

Again I appreciate you letting me know. It is really appreciated so that when there is a problem I can correct it if it is in my power to do so.

Let me know if you have any more other problems.

 

post a comment