name and link to friendly conversers..

Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

    If you'd like to join this conversation you can do so by leaving comments for particular entries. Or, you may also send an email with the permalink to your video, audio, or text post that you would like to be considered for posting on this page. The email address is:

    conversationGod
    [at]gmail[dot]com

    Comment moderation has been discontinued in hopes that this will better promote a freer flowing converstion. It would be appreciated if we could work together to ensure that spam or disrespectful comments do not have part on these pages. Comments or posts will not be excluded for differences of beliefs or opinions. This should be a place where people can feel free to share and converse.

This page has been set up as a place to converse. The topic: God, religion, beliefs, unbeliefs, life, death and more. Really I'd just like this to be a place where a people can see, read, and join in on a friendly discussion about these important topics.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 17, 2006

Let's Talk

ConversationGod.com has been on my mind a lot. This video is a bit of my heart regarding that new site and a bit about vlogging. I really would just like to be involved in conversation with others. I'd like to talk, to get to know others, to hear about the things you believe and to share what I believe. And, in the end of it all, to have grown, to have been challenged, to have been encouraged to understand other things and people more than I did before, to know that I helped others to understand me and what I stand for better, even if only in a small way, and to have participated in this community with others in a caring way.

I debated whether or not I wanted to share this video. It really may not be necessary for me to say these things at all. But still as I said it. This is a moment when I was thinking. And thinking out loud while the camera was on, so why not share it here.

I look forward very much to the conversation at conversationGod.com and I continue to look forward to the conversations that are occurring all over the vlogosphere. Let's keep talking, let's keep getting to know each other as people, let's keep working together, let's keep encouraging each other, let's keep on being the media, let's keep on remembering that when we subscribe to a feed we are subscribing to people.........

(I mention a conversation from a year ago in this post. That conversation is the first religious conversation I saw in the vlogosphere where people contributed video to discuss some topics Ryanne challenged people to talk about. You can learn more about that conversation by clicking here.
And to learn more about video blogging week click here.)

Tagged:

Comments on "Let's Talk"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

I have to give it to you, Anthony. This is a great idea. You have really found a way to use blogging to further the Word of God in the lives of those who enter your site. I hope to be of as much help as possible as you step out into this new idea, this new site, this new community.

Whispering my prayers for you,
Dan (your internet grasshopper)

 

Blogger Cult of Craft said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Great site man. I will definately try to get a video togther about my views on religion, faith, beliefs, and how they affect my life and the society that I know.
I wish that there were more "conversation initiatives on the net.

 

Blogger Carl Weaver said ... (7:52 AM) : 

This is great, Anthony. And you are right - keeping this a friendly place is not the same as censorship. Thanks for building this!

 

post a comment